Summary[edit | edit source]
A.I. Beetle Node[edit | edit source]
The AI Beetle is a defensive Artificial Intelligence node. During the Brute Force phase of an attack, the Beetle node will periodically repair any damaged node within 3 connections of itself.
The maximum level the AI Beetle can be upgraded to is 21. The maximum number of AI Beetle nodes you can have on your network is one. There are no restrictions on deleting an AI Beetle node from the network.
Node Statistics[edit | edit source]
A.I. Beetle Program[edit | edit source]
When the AI Beetle is in a Ready State, the Beetle program will be available for use during the Brute Force phase. Once installed, the Beetle periodically repairs any damaged node within 3 connections of itself, prioritising the nodes closest to itself first. If the node containing the Beetle program is recaptured by the network, the roaming Beetle AI is immediately destroyed. Once used during an attack, the AI Beetle will need to be revived. Reviving an AI is similar to compiling programs in that it costs B-coins. A.I.'s have an independent timer seperate from both programs and other A.I. Programs.
Program Statistics[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Level 1||Levels 2-3||Levels 4-5|
|Levels 6-7||Levels 8-9||Levels 10-12|
|Levels 13-15||Levels 16-18||Levels 19-21|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The AI Beetle will be placed in the Ready state when initially purchasing the node.
- A.I. Nodes are not able to be upgraded while revival is in progress, but can be upgraded prior to revival. However, the node will have to be revived at the increased cost once the upgrade is completed.
- The AI Beetle will prioritize repairing nodes that are closer to itself.
- When multiple nodes are able to be repaired, the Beetle will alternate targets every 3 seconds.
- Although the stun effect of Blaster and Shocker can stop the Sentry antivirus(If filled with antivirus) and firewall regeneration, it can't stop the AI Beetle from regenerating firewall of nodes.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|