Summary[edit | edit source]
A.I. Hawk Node[edit | edit source]
The maximum level the AI Hawk can be upgraded to is 21. The maximum number of AI Hawk nodes you can have on your network is one. There are no restrictions on deleting an AI Hawk node from the network.
Node Statistics[edit | edit source]
A.I. Hawk Program[edit | edit source]
When the AI Hawk is in a Ready State, the Hawk program will be available for use during the Brute Force phase. Once installed, the Hawk periodically attacks any captured node within 3 connections of itself, prioritising the nodes closest to itself first. If the node containing the Hawk program is recaptured by the network, the roaming Hawk AI is immediately destroyed. Once used during an attack, the AI Hawk will need to be revived. Reviving an AI is similar to compiling programs in that it costs B-coins. A.I.'s have an independent timer seperate from both programs and other A.I. Programs.
Program Statistics[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Level 1||Levels 2-3||Levels 4-5|
|Levels 6-7||Levels 8-9||Levels 10-12|
|Levels 13-15||Levels 16-18||Levels 19-21|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The AI Hawk will be placed in the Ready State when initially purchasing the node.
- A.I. Nodes are not able to be upgraded while revival is in progress, but can be upgraded prior to revival. However, the node will have to be revived at the increased cost once the upgrade is completed.
- The AI Hawk does not follow the standard Attack Priority, but will prioritize Turrets and Black ICE nodes where possible.
- If only 1 target is within range, the AI Hawk will fire on it continuously. Otherwise, the AI Hawk will fire 7 shots before moving to another target.
- Although the stun effect of Blaster and Shocker can stop the Sentry antivirus(If filled with antivirus) and firewall regeneration, it can't stop the AI Hawk from attacking nodes. This should be considered when defending a captured choke point within the range of a hawk as using only shocker can still lead to recapturing of the node.
- The AI hawk can be used to bypass choke points. To do this, install your AI hawk one node before the choke point. After a while, as long as your Hawk is high enough level, it will give you control of the node attacking the choke point node.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|