A.I. Hawk Node
The maximum level the AI Hawk can be upgraded to is 21. The maximum number of AI Hawk nodes you can have on your network is one. There are no restrictions on deleting an AI Hawk node from the network.
A.I. Hawk Program
When the AI Hawk is in a Ready State, the Hawk program will be available for use during the Brute Force phase. Once installed, the Hawk periodically attacks any captured node within 3 connections of itself. If the node containing the Hawk program is recaptured by the network, the roaming Hawk AI is immediately destroyed. Once used during an attack, the AI Hawk will need to be revived. Reviving an AI is similar to compiling programs in that it costs B-coins. A.I.'s have an independent timer separate from both programs and other A.I. Programs.
A.I. Hawk Attack Priorities
When the AI Hawk has a choice of which nodes to attack, it will select a target using the following criteria.
- A.I. Nodes, Black Ice and Turret
- Sentry and Guardian
- All other nodes that are not upgrading and are not under the Wraith effect.
- Nodes that are currently upgrading or under the Wraith effect.
- Unlike program attack priorities, the attack priority of the AI Hawk is not influenced by the Antivirus status, firewall value or link priority of the target node.
- If multiple nodes have the highest priority, AI Hawk will attack the target 7 times, then randomly select a new target with the same priority.
- If a single node has the highest priority, AI Hawk will attack the target 7 times, then continue attacking the same node until another target with the same or higher priority becomes available.
- Nodes within range that are behind other captured nodes will be ignored by the AI Hawk, but will be considered as a target if there is an alternative path to reach it.
|Level 1||Levels 2-3||Levels 4-5|
|Levels 6-7||Levels 8-9||Levels 10-12|
|Levels 13-15||Levels 16-18||Levels 19-21|
- The AI Hawk node will be placed in the Ready State when initially purchasing the node.
- A.I. Nodes are not able to be upgraded while revival is in progress, but can be upgraded prior to revival. However, the node will have to be revived at the increased cost once the upgrade is completed.
- The stun effects of Blaster and Shocker will prevent an AI Hawk from regenerating and prevent an installed Sentry antivirus spreading to other nodes, but will not stop the AI Hawk attacking other nodes. This should be considered when defending a captured choke point within the range of a hawk, as stunning connected nodes may still result in the choke point being recaptured.
- A.I. Hawk has a delay of 0.5 seconds when changing targets.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|