The Beam Cannon is a Brute Force Offensive Program which continuously attacks connected nodes one at a time based on attack priorities. It will only change targets upon capturing the currently targeted node.
- Notes: While the Beam Cannon is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
- On 11th October 2016, Beam Cannon upgrade costs were balanced for levels 1-8.
- On 20th December 2016, Beam Cannons had their strength reduced slightly at higher levels, and a 0.5 second delay was added when switching targets.
- Information on Beam Cannon stats pre-v1.011 patch can be found here: - Beam Cannon - 19th December
- Beam Cannon installed at the right time can focus on a more desirable node of lower priority even after other higher priority targets become available, as Beam Cannons will not switch targets until the current target is captured.
- 4 out of 5 noobs recommend Beam Cannon.
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|