The Blaster is an Offensive Program which charges up and then attacks a single connected node for moderate damage, and has the added ability of disabling the target once the attack reaches the node. The Blaster will charge for 3.5 seconds and its attack will disable one node for 2 seconds. The Blaster will attack one node at a time based on Attack Priorities.
While a node is disabled (lasts 2 seconds):
- the Disable ability will stop:
- the Disable ability will pause (not reset) the charging progress of:
The Disable ability does not stop:
- Antivirus from being installed onto a node
- AI nodes from attacking
- Code Gate Filters from reducing damage
- Attacks/Shields that have already launched from:
- Notes: While the Blaster is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
- The Blaster is the first High-Damage Offensive Program players can unlock. It is capable of destroying a Code Gate relatively quickly when compared to other programs available at lower levels.
- Blasters stun for 2 seconds, but fire every 3.5 seconds. As such, two Blasters installed between 1 and 2 seconds apart will keep the targeted node permanently stunned until captured.
- Blaster's name is an reference to a worm with the same name.
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|