|B-coin Mine||B-coin Mixer||netConnection||Core||Database||Server Farm|
Summary[edit | edit source]
- B-coin Mine - generates B-coins by deciphering coin sequences.
- B-coin Mixer - stores B-coins transferred from B-coin Mines and gained from hacks.
- netConnection - connects the network to the World Map. It is the main entry point for hacks.
- Core - Holds resources, Passively detects stealth attacks, and controls maximum number of nodes allowed. The Core also stores valuable network information. Reputation is lost if a player's Core database is fully downloaded.
- Server Farm - generates money by selling their computing power.
- Database - stores money transferred from Server Farms and gained from hacks.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Each node has a specific number of connection slots available, which allow it to be linked to other nodes. Connecting a node to any other node takes up one slot on each of the linked nodes. Each node also has a specific number of program slots, which allow programs to be installed on it during a hack. Each program takes up one slot on a node.
Apart from netConnections, each business node has a certain amount of firewall depending on the node level, which can be depleted by installing offensive programs on connecting nodes. Nodes will naturally recover firewall when not shocked or stunned, at the regeneration rates shown below.
|B-coin Mine||3||3||2% per second|
|B-coin Mixer||4||3||2% per second|
|Core||5||5||1% per second|
|Database||4||3||2% per second|
|Server Farm||3||3||2% per second|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- During a hack, Business nodes can be captured by attackers, letting them steal up to 30% of the resources that are stored in the node.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|