Summary[edit | edit source]
Upgrade it to unlock more compiling threads and compile faster."
The Compiler is a Hacking Node that compiles programs used to hack other networks. Programs that have finished compiling will be transferred automatically to the Program Library Node. Unlike other nodes, a player may compile programs while the Compiler is being upgraded.
- Notes: While the Compiler is technically allowed to upgrade at earlier levels than displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels is not sufficient to purchase the upgrade. "Required Core Level" displays the highest value of both "Core Level" and "Core Level required to purchase the appropriate B-coin Mixer(s)."
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Building Threads, each additional compiling thread provides less of a boost, and the upgrade costs inflate quickly. Consider this when deciding which nodes to upgrade first.
- You can quickly queue multiple programs for compilation by pressing and holding their icon.
- When multiple threads are available, queue programs with the longest Compilation Time first to minimize the total time of a set of programs takes to compile.
- To change the order of programs in the Compiler's queue, erase all the programs that are not in the desired order, close and re-open the Compiler window, and queue the programs in the desired order.
References[edit | edit source]
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|