Summary[edit | edit source]
- ICE Walls offer basic protection, intercepting damage before it reaches a node.
- Protectors can regenerate their buffer, greatly increasing the time before a node is recaptured.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Each program takes a certain amount of time to be installed on a node, during which the program is not active. However, if the node is recaptured by the network in that time, the program will be lost. Each program also takes a certain amount of disk space, which it occupies in program libraries once it is compiled. Finally, each program also takes a certain amount of time to assemble in the Compiler. Programs can be compiled instantly by using Credits.
|ICE Wall||0.5 Seconds||2||2 Minutes|
|Protector||4.0 Seconds||4||5 Minutes|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Defensive programs can not be used in stealth attacks.
- Once the buffer of a defensive program is depleted, it is removed from the node, freeing up a slot to place another program. Programs can also be removed manually by selecting the node and tapping the program.
- See Offensive Strategies for additional tips.
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|