Summary[edit | edit source]
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Notes: While the Maniac is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
As of Patch v1.025, Maniac disk space has been reduced from 20 to 15.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Maniac can capture nodes very quickly, which is useful to break through chokepoints or high firewall nodes protected by Guardians while the shields are down.
- It is very important to know attacking priorities and be able to identify the levels of nodes when using Maniac, because it may not target the preferred node.
- Maniacs are usually not essential to a hack. It is best to consider else what could be done with the 15 disk space before compiling one for a hack.
- It is essentially the most expensive program to compile in game, so use such only as a last resort and also at your own risk.
- Videos of Maniac in action: Maniac Training - Maniac Attack
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.