|B-coin Mine||B-coin Mixer||Core||Database||Server Farm|
Business nodes are used to generate and hold resources ($ or B-coins). These resources can be used to purchase Security Nodes to defend your Network and Hacking Nodes that let you compile programs used for attacks. Resources are also used to Upgrade nodes and programs. During a hack, these nodes can be compromised by hackers, letting them steal up to 30% of the resources stored in these nodes.
List of Business Nodes
- Core - Holds resources, controls maximum number of nodes allowed.
- netConnection - connects the network to the World Map. It is the main entry point for hacks.
- Server Farm - used to generate $.
- Database - stores $ transferred from Server Farms and gained from hacks.
- B-coin Mine - used to generate B-coins.
- B-coin Mixer - stores B-coins transferred from B-coin Mines and gained from hacks.
- Tricksters Arts Forum: stealing $ and Bitcoins
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes|