|Black ICE||Code Gate||Guardian||Scanner||Sentry||Turret|
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Sentry: Spreads antivirus throughout the network, granting any node the ability to defend itself against capture.
- Turret: Attacks with a continuous beam, providing additional power to recapture your nodes.
- Black ICE: Attacks with slow but strong blasts to a captured node. Has higher strength than the Turret.
- Code Gate: Password protected gate which significantly reduces damage and the installation time of Access programs.
- Scanner: Alerts the network of stealth programs being installed, by increasing the visibility of nearby nodes.
- Guardian: Strengthens the firewall of connected nodes by providing additional shields.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Each node has a specific number of connection slots available, which allow it to be linked to other nodes. Connecting a node to any other node takes up one slot on each of the linked nodes. Each node also has a specific number of program slots, which allow programs to be installed on it during a hack. Each program takes up one slot on a node.
Security nodes also have a certain amount of firewall depending on the node level, which can be depleted by installing offensive programs on connecting nodes. Nodes will naturally recover firewall when not shocked or stunned, at the regeneration rates shown below.
|Black ICE||4||5||1% per second|
|Code Gate||3||3||2% per second|
|Guardian||5||4||1% per second|
|Scanner||4||3||1% per second|
|Sentry||4||4||1% per second|
|Turret||4||4||1% per second|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Security Nodes connected to a netConnection tend to be wasted, as they can not be captured by the network.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|